Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Service 2012

Call to Worship: 

My Savior, My God

 

Welcome:

Prayer:

Scripture Reading:

Psalm 22:1-8

 

"MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?"

142 Tell Me the Story of Jesus

            David - "Forsaken"

 

Only Jesus Can Ask for Justice

            166 – One Day

            Lamb of God

            David – "Sacrifice"

 

"Until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God."

Byron – Reading:  Psalm 22:9-24

            Come Share the Lord

            David – "Forgiven"

 

The Meal

            163 - When My Love to Christ Grows Weak

            The Lord's Supper

 

Our Offering

            160 – I love the Lord (vs 1&3)

            Offering

 

Praise to our Savior

            We Saw Thee Not

            In Christ Alone

 

An Invitation

            David – "Amazed"

            Above All

 

Prayer

 

Closing Song

            Shout to the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment